Hello Health conducted workshops entitled “Hello Health – ‘We’re listening’. What does the future EMR look like?” from October to the beginning of December of this year.
The workshops allowed participants to see the product and outline their current frustrations with software systems. These face-to-face sessions were held in the RACGP faculty offices.
Twenty-five GPs and Practice Owners, representing over 340 general practitioners from 85 different practices, attended these sessions.
During each workshop, the following key themes were discussed:
- Quality of data,
- Embedding of practical and effective patient management guidelines to improve prevention and management activities
- Improving workflows for busy GPs
- Minimising the need for third party applications
- A platform to support patient centred care and patient engagement
- Improved customer support